This project ended on April 17, 2022.
I launched a new web service recently called Posiviber. It’s a kudoboard alternative. You create a page, share the URL, people leave comments (vibes). One key focus is sharing positive vibes and so more positive comments are displayed first. Also, comments are shown one at a time. This could change but the idea is that each comment should be focused on. Instead of being overwhelmed with a wall of comments.
Here’s the basics:
- Sign up
- Start a new vibe
- Type in a title/message
- Share the URL
- If you started the page, click the title to edit it
- To start over, look for the delete link at the bottom of the page
- Commenting closes after 14 days
- Certain URLs in comments will convert to fancy content
- Positive comments will display first
- Delete your account and posts/comments whenever (privacy respect)
It launched on Product Hunt and was a top 10 new launch on its first day.